There are 7 minerals essential for life. These minerals are: calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, sulfur, sodium and chlorine. There are another 9 trace minerals; iron, zinc, iodine, selenium, copper, manganese flourine, chromium and molybdenum required by the body in small amounts for optimum health.
Colloidal minerals Derived from ancient vegetation (peat), cold-extracted and suspended in ultra-pure de-ionised water, is rich in trace elements that give the body a boost of essential trace elements for health and wellbeing.
- Soil depletion: Modern farming practices can result in soil being depleted of trace minerals. The most common fertiliser (NKP) replaces only potassium, nitrogen and phosphorus.
- Food Storage: It is confirmed that the longer the storage of food, the lower the nutrient content
- Food refining: Processed foods have less (or no) nutritional quality compared food in its natural state.
- Poor diet
- Chemicals and pollutants in the environment: The more chemicals we are exposed to the faster the bodies elimination system has to work in order to expel the toxins, thus using more minerals.
Colloidal minerals may improve your health:
- Increase energy
- Improve blood sugar levels
- Improve symptoms of Arthritis
- Improve general well-being
- Reduce inflammation and infections
- Reduce blood cell clumping
- Eliminate heavy metals from the body
- There are some reports of colloidal minerals reversing early cataracts and turning fray hair dark again.